What do your prices include?

Prices quoted are inclusive of VAT, insurance, breakdown cover and unlimited mileage.

What do I need to bring with me to hire a vehicle?

You will need to produce your driving licence. From 8th June 2015 you will need to bring a unique code issued by the DVLA for us to obtain your licence details. View more details here .

We also require payment on a credit/debit card along with a £500 security deposit and a second form of I.D, i.e. utility bill.

Can I hire a vehicle if I have points on my licence?

Depending on the nature of offence and driver age, please call us for details.

Can I take your vehicle overseas?

We can arrange overseas cover, additional charges apply. Please note, we require at least 7 days notice.

Can I leave my car at your premises whilst I hire a vehicle?

Yes, we have limited customer parking available.

Can I drive a 7.5t truck / minibus on my car licence?

Yes, depending on when you passed your driving test. If you passed your test before 01/01/1997 and have category C1/D1, you can drive these vehicles. If you passed after 01/01/1997 then the largest you can drive is a 3.5t Luton van/7 seater people carrier.

Can I drop the vehicle back out of hours?

No, we do not have drop off facilities, all vehicles need to be returned within our opening times.

Can I use your vehicle to take rubbish to Reading/Bracknell tip?

Yes you can take our vehicles to Reading and Bracknell Household Waste Recycling Centres (height and time restrictions apply) however, from 1st July 2016 you will require a permit to do so. Please click on the link below on the RE3 web site for up to date information.

Do any of your vehicles have tow bars fitted?

Yes, we have a selection of Transit and Transit Tippers with tow bars fitted. Please advise us at time of booking if you require a vehicle with a tow bar.

Do you hire trolleys?

Yes, we have trolleys for hire, ideal for moving heavy items such as washing machines etc. The cost is £12 per rental.